Hi! My name is Kristy, and I’m a 29 year in Atlanta, Georgia with a passion for healthy living. I own/operate Atlanta Running Tours, and I’m an insurance underwriter. I absolutely love to run and choose healthy foods to fuel those runs. I am a vegan turned vegetarian (after a trip to Europe), so I’ve been enjoying eating local and/or organic yogurt, eggs, and cheese again.
Random Facts About Me:
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Geology from the University of Georgia. Go Dawgs!
- On June 26, 2010, I married my boyfriend of 7 years, Mark. He went to Georgia Tech. Booooooo Jackets!
- I am SUPER allergic to smoke. Enough of it will definitely make me toss my cookies/pray to the porcelain god/yawn in technicolor…you know what I’m sayin’.
- I’ve completed 10 marathons, 12 half marathons, participated in 2 ultra-marathons, and a handful of shorter distance races.
- For fun, I take acting classes and participate in plays in Atlanta.
- I’ve traveled around the world. I’ve been to Morocco, France, England, Hawaii, Caribbean, Japan, and Spain.
- I am obsessed with nut butters…especially almond butter. I go through about a jar a week.
Anything else you want to know, just ask! E-mail me at email@example.com
Thanks for checking out my blog!